Thursday, October 28, 2010

Other Projects (Blog 5)

For my leading projects, I have the Talent Show and this project that Mrs. Fitz and I discussed about. According to Mrs.Fitz, the kids at Cascade did this project as well and it is to basically ask any questions to any ahs student, have them write their answer on a white board and take a picture. Pictures will be printed, cut/paste on construction paper and posted around the school. This is a great project idea because it gives ahs kids the opportunity to express their opinions and it is fun to learn random facts about other people. So, this would be my second leading project, the AHS Express Yourself Wall (Any better names?)

The projects that I would be following would be Wendy Au's project which is a Christmas Party for the seniors, Sarah Canul's Senior Bowling Night Project and Miranda Sita's Wright High School Visit Get Together

No comments:

Post a Comment